EN 420, EN 388, EN 1149
AS/NZS 2161.2, .3
13g Nylon and Carbon Fibre shell which diverts static electricity. Coated with a durable PU palm for excellent dexterity. For use in electronics assembly, testing and precision work.
● CE certified
● Suitable for use in ESD environments
● Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
● This glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices.
● 100% Breathable seamless liner ● Low linting construction for minimal contamination
● 15 gauge liner for extra dexterity
Nylon/Carbon Fibre, PU
Grey/White, Hi-Vis Orange
XS/6, S/7, M/8, L/9, XL/10, XXL/11
Portwest A199 Antistatic PU Palm Glove
- Product Code: A199