1. All dates/times for delivery of goods given to the Customer shall be taken as an estimate, given by the Company in good faith. Every effort will be made by the Company to comply, but this will not be binding on the Company.
2. Goods will be deemed to have been received and accepted by the Customer in good condition and delivery is complete with an appropriate Customer signature confirming receipt.
3. The quantity of any consignment of goods as recorded by the Company on despatch from the Company’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Customer on delivery, unless the Customer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
4. Claims for shortages or damaged goods must be reported to the Company within 3 days of receipt. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 10 days of despatch shown on invoice.
5. Our Returns Policy. We will allow you to return goods even if you change your mind. Please return the unused goods to us with the original invoice within 14 days and we will offer you a full refund, exchange or a credit note.We can arrange to uplift the goods for a fee of £15.00 + VAT. If goods are mis-delivered we will pick these up free of charge and arrange a full credit.
Embroidered or Heat Sealed garments may not be returned unless faulty.
6. If for any reason the Customer does not accept delivery of the goods when they are ready for delivery then the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered, risk passing to the Customer.